- This event has passed.
Conversation on Planned & Estate Giving
April 25 @ 10:00 am - 10:45 am
Webinar on Planned & Estate Giving with Lisa Kirchenbauer
Stewardship and Planned Giving are very personal and important decisions that each of us have the opportunity to contemplate as we consider our time, treasure and talents that we can give to others. As the Biden Administration contemplates major changes to income and estate planning laws, it may be time to revisit your strategy for supporting the causes and organizations that you believe in. Have you ever wondered:
- If I wanted to leave money for St. John’s in my estate, how do I do that? Do I need a will?
- I’m only [40/50/60] years old. Does it even make sense for me to do this now?
- I’ve heard there’s a way to leave money to St. John’s now, but get income for life — is that possible?
- Why is it helpful for St. John’s to know if I’m providing for the church in my will? Is it useful to know approximately how much, even if it’s a long way away?
- What does St. John’s do with these estate gifts?
- Does St. John’s recognize estate giving in some way?
- Can I change my mind?
Please join Lisa. A. K. Kirchenbauer, Chair of the St. John’s Planned Giving Committee and 1816 Society on Sunday, April 25 at 10:00 a.m. via Zoom as she takes us through an overview of some of the tax law changes under consideration, and the strategies to consider in supporting the causes and organizations that you care most about, including St. John’s.
Click here to register to attend on April 25. Once you register, you will receive a confirmation email with the Zoom link for the meeting.