September 17, 2021
In accordance with the most recent city and diocesan guidelines, St. John’s Covid-19 safety practices are as follows:
- Pre-registration is not required to attend Sunday services.
- Our professional and volunteer choirs are back, and they are fully vaccinated.
- Congregational singing with masks in place is allowed.
While we are pleased that we can expand our musical offering to God, we want to continue to offer a safe environment for all, so the following guidelines will remain in place:
- Masks must be worn at all times by all over the age of two years.
- We will continue to physical distance by using every other pew. For those who would prefer even more personal space, the balcony will be available.
- We will have “new” people sign in upon arrival.
- Communion will be offered in the same format as we have been using in recent months.
- Fist bumps and elbow bumps are allowed but handshaking continues to be prohibited.
Some additional items relating to this stage of regathering:
- The church doors open at 7:30 a.m.
- Services are at 7:45 a.m., 9:00 a.m., and 11:00 a.m.
- The 11:00 a.m. service will be livestreamed on Facebook and on the Worship page of our website.
- Free valet parking is available for Sunday services, from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Nursery care will be available from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. every Sunday for infants and children up to age 3.
- The Speaker Series will be held in the Togo West Parlor at 10:05 a.m. There will be no livestream option.
We hope you will join us for in-person worship! If you are not able to join us in person, please be assured that we are committed to continuing a strong online offering for worship indefinitely.