We are located at 1525 H Street NW, Washington DC 20005 (see map below)
- A handicap accessible ramp is available near the left side of the church’s front doors on 16th Street.
- You can reach St. John’s by car or by public transportation. St. John’s is located at the corner of 16th and H streets in Northwest Washington, DC, directly across Lafayette Park and the White House.
- If you come by Metro, there are several stops within walking distance. McPherson Square, located on the Orange and Blue lines, is right around the corner on Vermont Street. Take the exit toward the White House. Farragut North, located on the Red line, is a 10-minute walk to the church.
- If you drive, and you come for the 7:45 service, there is street parking surrounding the church. Free valet parking is available from 9:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Just come to the corner of 16th and H (on the H Street side) and our friendly valets will park your car!
- If you ride your bike, we have a bike rack on H Street. It is located between the church and the Parish House. The Parish House is the yellow building connected to the church, where our offices and meeting rooms are.